Diversity in Living Organisms

17 Videos
01:16 Hours

There are as many as 8.2 million species that live on earth. This only contributes to 15% of the known species. We are yet to classify and discover the remaining 85% of the species population. In such a vast world, it is practically impossible to make a count of every living creature that is a part of the biodiversity. Hence, to make this study of biodiversity simple, scientists classify these organisms, based on their characteristics, habitat, and many other factors. Let us learn what are these classifications.

Begin your learning journey with us... Go Premium
This course is offered in the following plan(s)

Course Content

Collapse All
Scroll to Top

New to site? Create an Account

Sign Up Today - It's Free
Create an account